Special Moments

    For this Action Project in Spanish class, we created a photo album of special moments in our lives. The purpose of this AP was to use the vocabulary learned on family members, which includes our own family. We needed to include descriptive adjectives in the present tense. We also needed to use conjugations in the preterit and imperfect tenses. We also needed to mention what special moment it was when the photo was taken. 
 

What challenged me was thinking of the important moments that I could put in the photo album.
This Action project was inspiring because it really made me go and look for pictures of momentous moments.
I really enjoyed creating this photo album/scrapbook of moments in life. I hope you enjoy it as well.
I think that the hardest thing for me was to find good pictures of me as a kid, there were so many pictures that I could have used, but they were too embarrassing. 

Popular Posts