Par for a Change

 I have just completed the class 'Par For The Course' and we have been assigned to construct a mini golf hole. This mini Golf hole had to be connected to an SDG. The SDG that I have chosen to use is SDG 1. I chose this SDG because I see a lot of people that are being affected by poverty and have no homes. This hole will represent this by having two choices, one will get a hole in one, and the other will be harder to get in (Par 3). These Choices symbolize how there are people who have nothing to worry about and have a secure home (hole in one choice) and the people who are living in poverty and are having a harder time having a secure home. The other action that I will have is to donate to The National Alliance to End Homelessness. The money goes to helping the homeless. I then had to draw a 1:12 scale on graph paper.


Popular Posts