The Mystical Aardmabeaver!

 This is my first Action Project (AP) for the course called "Population", in which we have to create a Mythological creature from our imagination and make a phylogenetic tree. The tree will show the ancestors of the creature and will show how it came to be. This is by far one of the shortest times we have done an AP, but I think that it is a pretty cool one and it lets me show how wild my imagination can get because we had to mash up two or three animals and make a name for it, so I named my creature "Aardmabeaver". Which is a pretty obvious name to give an animal that is made up of an Aardvark, an Armadillo, and a Beaver. I hope you enjoy my abomination of a creature!

                        

                  
This was a fun mini AP. I hope to do something else like this in the future. This experience of making something up and being able to tie it into two classes was a great idea. I like that I got to make up a creature and its origin in one class, while in the other I get to make up a story and what the creature represents in the other class. 

Popular Posts