Is your password unique?

This is a random password generator & a "Sign-Up" sheet 


In this unit in coding, we learned about Python, which is a programming language and I have coded this random password generator and a survey. The survey could be used as a sign-up page for a website or game.

This was a great experience for me because I learned a lot from this unit. I have had prior experience with Python and I still have a long way to go to perfect this type of programming. I learned that certain inputs can answer math problems. I have made a password generator before and I made this completely different because I learned more in Coding class and I also made another code that takes an input or something that the user types in, and this code takes those inputs and writes a couple of sentences with them.

Popular Posts